LED Area Lights – LSI AeroMaxTM (XASU/XAMU)
Retrofit to LED and Start Saving Today!
Technology advances make LSI’s AeroMax LED area light a perfect parking lot lighting solution. With a choice of two fixture sizes, reflectors and drive currents, the AeroMax delivers bright, uniform lighting at lower light levels with essentially no light trespass. The sleek, 1-piece housing ensures the optical unit and internal components are protected from any contaminants. In addition to complementing essentially any architectural building design, the low profile fixture means very low EPAs for the use of lighter gauge poles.
Recognizing the importance in saving energy, the AeroMax features a number of energy-control options such as dimming, bi-level switching, integral motion sensor and LSI Controls wireless control and information systems. These allow you to best control your parking lot lighting by adjusting light levels to the parking lot's use.
- Built with LSI’s own SmartTec™ intelligence
- Two sizes and multiple distributions (Types 3, FT and 5)
- Designed to IES Model Lighting Ordinance Standards
- Super Saver (SS) and High Output (HO) drive currents
- Cool white and neutral white color temperatures
- Energy savings control options including dimming, bi-level switching, integral motion sensor and LSI Controls wireless control and information systems
- Two-stage surge protection (including separate surge protection built into electronic driver) meets IEEE C62.41.2-2002, Location Category C
- Minimum 60,000 hours to 100,000 hours expected life depending upon the ambient temperature of the installation location.
- Virtually maintenance free
- 5-year warranty